How to ship International?

FluxDF
New Community Member

Using Multi-order shipping feature how do you choose International shipping? When I create a new item International is not listed as an option for shipping. Do I need to update a setting somewhere to enable this? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

billme
New Community Member

I see no answer yet .I would also like to know.

Anybody????

Login to Me Too

bgray
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to a live Paypal operator regarding this.

It's currently impossible to manually enter an international address.

They have received this feedback, and are considering adding this functionality.

Login to Me Too

Justcabs
New Community Member

There is no way to use the multishipping function for international. You can click on the ship button beside the payment on your pmt register and use either of the 2 options available. International Priority or International express, both methods will make your client decide against buying from you. First Class is available at the Post Office and needs to be made available here. You can option FC on your ebay auctions also. Paypal needs to add this feature to their mail program which I prefer to use B4 others. Please ask Paypal to add this. 

Login to Me Too

shizzlemanizzle
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with all points made.  I could use this functionality right now, becuase having to drive to the post office to send out shipment manually is archaic with today's technology and the need to do things quickly.  Not being able to make international shipment labels from home makes me not want to sell outside the States.

Login to Me Too

bgray
Contributor
Contributor

The best solution for me is instead of using Paypal....just go to the usps.gov website.

From there, you can ship internationally, print the labels, and arrange for pickup.  You will need to create an account.

It would be much better to do this through Paypal, but alas....

Login to Me Too

TinaMarie

I use both my ebay and uspo

Go to your my ebay page and click on item and hit print shipping label takes you to uspo and everything is prefilled with information . Just put in weight and size and it prints the 4 custom forms needed.

I use uspo to put it in manually and you get a online discount saves you money too.

Now thru I have a order thru my web page and I can not use multi shipper because it is international . Is there somewhere you can manually put address in on paypal .

Login to Me Too

internationlshp
New Community Member

wow, that might be a good solution IF the usps website allowed you to buy first class OR made available options such as the free tracking, like what comes with the paypal shipping.  Nice try though.

glad for you that you can go to usps and get your stuff shipped.  I'm trying to ship a 1lb item and I dont feel like buying the $43 flat rate with tracking, when I can do a $13 flat rate size, or a priority ship but usps wont offer tracking via the website.... ugh 😞

Login to Me Too

nancya
New Community Member

You can go to USPS.com and click on Click and Ship.  It is an easy way to ship International Priority Mail.  Mostly customs forms are filled out for you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.