How to find out how many active subscribers I have

DainisMichel
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way within PayPal's reports or filters or ...

to find out how many active subscribers I have?

Best,

Dainis

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

skier
Advisor
Advisor

PayPal's Website Payments Standard Integration Guide explains how to do what you want.  The guide can be found here, check page 137.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

DainisMichel
Contributor
Contributor

Amazing reply, very quick, and on that page, I can find instructions for finding out how many new subscriptions were created in a particular time frame, which is close, very close...

what I'm looking for is "how many active subscribers do I have?"

That means, some people created their subscriptions in June 2009 and still have active subscriptions now, in Feb 2010.

I've been messing with this for more than a few months now, and still can't quite get it. 

Basically to a very high degree of accuracy (with an attrition rate), the number of active subscribers I have now determines how much money I will make next month (if most of my subscribers are active). Also, I have some yearly subscribers, and, it would be cool to be able to ask PayPal:

Assuming no one cancels their subscription, how much money will I be making over the next 30 days. 

Technically, the question is "show me my active subscribers right now."

Login to Me Too

cassandra7
New Community Member
The link provided above is actually a good solution. Just pull a subscription history going back as far back as you accepted subscriptions. (mine went back to 2006) Then filter to the ACTIVE ones. Any Subscription Creations that have subsequently been cancelled are listed as Inactive, so you'll get an accurate list of current, active subscribers. Thanks for asking the question, I was wanting to do the same thing, and now have a nice list!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.