How do you accept payments from other countries?

sykycherie
Contributor
Contributor

I just called and sent an email. Unfortunately something happened on paypals end so I got hung up on.

I am trying to accept a payment from Germany but the sender keeps getting errors saying I do not accept money from this country etc. Anyone know how to change this.

Thank you so much. 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

In your Profile, under Selling Preferences, click on Payment Receiving Preferences.   Check your choices, i.e. "Block payments sent to me in a currency I do not hold", if Yes is selected, choose No.  Note the other questions as they will also have an affect.

Regards,

skier 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

skier
Advisor
Advisor

In your Profile, under Selling Preferences, click on Payment Receiving Preferences.   Check your choices, i.e. "Block payments sent to me in a currency I do not hold", if Yes is selected, choose No.  Note the other questions as they will also have an affect.

Regards,

skier 

Login to Me Too

sykycherie
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much. It worked!

Login to Me Too

BEMCO
Contributor
Contributor

I have all this correct and yet I still can not accept payments from other countries. Called several times still no hepl!!Customers have called and still no help!!! Please tell me whats wrong!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.