How do I view invoice DETAILS

schsieh
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a vendor.  I've been using paypal for a long time and I know how to view invoice details, print packing slips and shipping labels.

Now I need to view the ENTIRE ORIGINAL invoice, because the "invoice details" in my account history doesn't give me everything, e.g. description of the item and quantity.  All I can see under Details are buyer name, email address, address and total price.  

Can I and where can I view every single word in the original invoice?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Try the Business Report Portal.   For example, you can run a Monthly Sales Report, then click on the Date of the item you want to view, on the next screen, click on the Amount.  You should see the individual transaction.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

trilogy
Contributor
Contributor

I couldn't get the invoice when I went the Business Portal route. I don't know what I did wrong, but I discovered that clicking on details of the original invoice transaction in History gave me the whole invoice. I'm not sure why I didn't notice that from the get-go because I diddled around trying to find it for the longest time!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.