How are PAYPAL fees deducted from my account

ytownal
Contributor
Contributor

This would seem to be a simple question. How and when are paypal fees deducted from my account?  The help topics  " dont" help .Ask Sarah? I don't think there is a bigger "bot" out there. she says she is sorry i dont understand the fees involved, and continually sends me back to that page! Send an e-mail? Sorry  I was wrong. There IS a bigger "bot" out there. They are sorry I don't understand the fees involved!?!?!.. Has this e-mail been helpful?  ....SO MUCH BULL**bleep**.  Let's call customer service? After that 'BOT" makes sure I am not a bot, it redirects me to who knows where, and  hangs up. So can anyone in the community help? it should be simple. Am I not looking in the right place?  Is there an invoice somewhere? Do I have to request one? Which "BOT" do I ask ?...thanks...Al

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Fees are automatically deducted from the transaction first, then remaining balance minus the fees is then deposited into your Account. 

Regards,

skier 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.