Help! Withdroval to cancelled bank account.

hanspachos
New Community Member

Hello.

I have a problem.

I asked for transfer $259.24 USD from my PayPal account to my authorised bank account in USA on tuesday, but i have suspicion that my bank account was canceled today/yesterday, because there was no movement/payments for last couple months and there was zero ballance. My paypal show that transaction is completed, but my bank accout is probably canceled, so i can't get my money. Do you think that it is possible cancel this transaction and get my money back on paypal - money are probably in my bank in undefined payments, because my account was canceled. Or is there possibility, that my money will be returned automatically on paypal, because they were sent on nonexisted account?

Thank you very much for your answer.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

3scaflown3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi hanspachos,

i'm sorry about your bank acct cancelled, that **bleep**, but if you tried to withdraw that money, then you are right, the money won't have any bank account to arrive, so it will be returned to your PP balance, it may take a few business days.

i think it is not able to cancel a transaction once it has started, so you will need to be a little patient.

i hope this answer help you, regards.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.