Can't edit the shipping calculator

StephenBrig
Contributor
Contributor

So I setup my shipping calculator yesterday.  I need to change some of the shipping rates and I can not get back to the same screen I was at yesterday.   This is how I got to it yesterday:

"Log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com. The My Account Overview page appears.
Click the Profile subtab.

The Profile Summary page appears.In the Selling Preferences column, click the Set Up Shipping Calculations link.  This Shipping Calculations page appears, as shown below."

The shipping calculations page doesn't appear anymore, it takes me to a different shipping preferences page.  What gives?!  I'm about to lose my mind!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Sounds odd.

Couple of things to try.

Assuming you currenly have either a verified Premier Account or verified Business Account and you are using PayPal's Website Payments Standard.

First ensure that you are using the latest version of your favorite web browser.

Next, delete your web browser's cookies, temp files, cache, etc., then close the browser, reopen the browser and try logging back in to your PayPal Account.

Once in your Account.

Click on the Profile link.

Under Selling Preferences.

Click on Shipping Calculations.

You should then see the method you previously setup.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

StephenBrig
Contributor
Contributor

Skier,

Thanks for the suggestions.  

I've cleared my web browser's history and cache.  Didn't help.  I even tried another web browser and I'm having the same problem.  I also turned of any pop up blocking to be safe.  My account is verified.  

I'm really confused. 

Login to Me Too

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Next step would be to open a Support Ticket.   The Techs can look at your Account.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.