Can PayPal be used to deduct cancelation fees?

YLondon
New Community Member
Hi, I am wondering if I could use PayPal as part of a booking system for my website which offers services from individual professionals. I would like to know if it is possible to do any of the following with PayPal: 1. Deduct a Booking Fee for each booking (to my account) 2. Only when needed, deduct a cancelation fee (when not canceled in time or buyer was not available to recieve service). In this case I would prefer to have this fee deducted from buyers account directly into the individual professional offering the service. If not possible, I would recieve this amount and forward it to the individual offering the service. Ex: Fee is 20$ an hour, there is a 5% booking fee. It will deduct the 5% while making the booking. Only when not cancelled in time, the whole booking amount should be deducted. Perhaps this is too complicated. If they are companies that offer such booking services (for a comission), I would be glad to know. Thanks
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.