Can Not pay Paypal with a credit card?

BasicDavid
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to pay a supplier with a payment request he has sent me through paypal with a good and valid credit card. As soon as I enter the credit card info I get this message asking me to pay with a bank account and give routing number to mny account which I dont want to do. So how do I pay with a credit card?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

ZairM
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having that same issue but with a prepaid debit card. It still has funds in it to make the transaction I want.

Login to Me Too

BasicDavid
Contributor
Contributor

I dont want to give anyone my bank and debit card info so they could debit as they please. I want to be able to control the payment and pay only via a credit card. Not possible?

Login to Me Too

ZairM
Contributor
Contributor

For me, I was able to make transactions with the same card before and then out of no where I couldn't.

Login to Me Too

BasicDavid
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same exact problem.

Do you know of a way to contact anyone at paypal to talk to someone?

I have to find a way to pay this supplier and I dont want to give my bank account and routing info to anyone.

Login to Me Too

ZairM
Contributor
Contributor

Theres a Contant Us botton on the bottom of the Help page and there should be a number on there. Tell me how the call goes and what there solution was. Please and thank you [:

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.