Some guy chargedback...

Dave1950
Contributor
Contributor

So yesterday a guy said his bank chargedbacked everything and he cannot access his paypal account for 9 days and the chargeback is still up for £26. I spent £6 of it now its in the negative side -6.81 I phoned paypal they told me to send an email with proof he wanted it cancelled. What if paypal does nothing do I have to phone them again? The £19 left of the money is on hold being reviewed by paypal so if he wins it and doesnt pay me it back what do I do can someone help me? -6.81 isn't much negative as I have seen -£500 before so I don't know please someone help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dave1950
Contributor
Contributor

+ "I will not chargeback under any circumstance. (Chargeback will occur if imeepah does not provide password) -InfinitePvP this is 35USD" I made him say that but I did provide him with the password because he would have made the chargeback earlier if I didn't provide him with it so paypal are going to give his cash back or not? I need some opinions.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.