My Account is been limited

Dhaval30
New Community Member

My Account is been limited and I have submitted all the documents which are been asked Still no reply from paypal

When I email them they give me an automated reply which does not answer my questions.

At call we never get connected ...Ridiculous !!!!!!!!! Services.

I feel that I have done wrong using Paypal..

I hope someone contacts me after viewing this.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dhaval30

This is a user to user help forum so no one here will contact you.

You need to contact customer services.

Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Dhaval30!

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal UK Community! As advised by @kernowlass we have not direct access to your account when contacting us here. If you still need help with this issue the best idea is to contact us via Twitter or Facebook and we will be happy to advise 🙂

Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Incandescent1

Be under no illusion, your emails go straight to India and will be ignored, also PayPal do not read any of these posts on any subject. If they did they would see how many people have been affected by them creating the biggest monetary slush fund scam in the world. If they had any kind of moral compass at all, surely they would have tried to rectify the perception many of us have been forced to believe. They say they hold our money for half a year to prevent fraud, when it is them who commit the fraud. They say they will protect us, but it is PayPal that has stolen our funds and has put many of us out of business. They act with impunity and do as they choose with our money and any possible interest earned from it, because they make it impossible to trade on eBay without a PayPal account and because they are not regulated by UK law. This makes PayPal a very shady monopoly at best, and guilty of organised crime at worst. I urge anyone with a frozen or limited account to research the subject and discover how rife this issue is. Then you should write to to your MP and tweet about it as often as possible! More people need to know that Goliath is kicking the crap out of David!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.