Has Paypal totally ripped me off?

Coffinman
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has had a payment on hold now for THREE DAYS AFTER I HAVE RECEIVED POSITIVE FEEDBACK for the item. Obviously the sentence "It may be available sooner, once we know the transaction went smoothly." is a COMPLETE LIE.

It is now 00:45 on the day that they say the funds would be available and the funds are still showing as pending.

This has stopped me buying an item I was hoping to purchase, as I just don't have loads of spare money all over the place.

At the moment PAYPAL IS STILL HOLDING ONTO AND BENEFITING FROM MY FUNDS WITH ZERO JUSTIFICATION APART FROM BEING A PARASITIC/PSYCOPATHIC CORPORATION THAT WANTS TO RIP PEOPLE OFF WHENEVER THEY CAN BE TIED OVER A BARREL.

I cannot see why any person of reasonable mind would ever pass any business to Paypal unless there was absolutely no other choice, once the parasitic/psychopathic character of this nefarious organization has been ascertained.

Bitpay will obviously completely replace this rubbish at some point.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Coffinman

Ebay and Paypal are 2 separate companies and have 2 separate policies for holding funds for new sellers.

If yours was an Ebay transaction then its an Ebay hold and Ebay authorise when paypal can release the funds.

Also Ebay do not state that funds are released when feedback is left as feedback has no bearing on payment release.

Normally for the Ebay hold its when tracking shows the item as delivered + 3 days if you use Ebay / paypal postage.

Info in this Ebay link below about THEIR hold.

https://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/sr?query=1746

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.