ebay removed item that i had payed for

bluematrix
Contributor
Contributor

hi ebay removed an item saying it was no longer available but i had all ready payed for it but in the message from ebay it said it looks like you have not payed for it yet but i have ho do i go about getting my money back as there is no dispute button i would realy appreciate any help 

regards

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bluematrix

Are you looking in your Ebay account for the transaction or your PAYPAL account?

If Ebay have withdrawn it then it won't show there but it should show on your paypal account as long as you did not pay as a guest buyer.

If its on your paypal account then open a dispute for non receipt of item via the ''resolve a problem'' link lower left of your paypal summary page and go from there.

If it is not showing and you funded that payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.