Setting up a Church on PayPal

HolyTrinity
Contributor
Contributor

I have added a PayPal button to my Church website.  Now I want to set it up as a charity so that we get the charitable PayPal rate but I am failing at the first hurdle - can anyone guide me through?  Things like 'beneficial owner' - do I put Church of England?  I am a little confused as to how to go about this ...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

HolyTrinity
Contributor
Contributor

Just to add I think I may have made an error when originally setting up.  In that it says I am not registered as a not-for-profit but then confusingly on the profile page it says "not for profit".   So I am not sure where I went wrong.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

HolyTrinity
Contributor
Contributor

Just to add I think I may have made an error when originally setting up.  In that it says I am not registered as a not-for-profit but then confusingly on the profile page it says "not for profit".   So I am not sure where I went wrong.

Login to Me Too

HolyTrinity
Contributor
Contributor

I just want to say that I phoned the helpline - who were extremely helpful and have sorted all for me!!  So no need for any further advice.  Many thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.