RECIEVING PAYMENT

Naomi4
Contributor
Contributor
A customer was waiting a little longer than expected for an item I sent. She demanded refund so I gave it her and she then emailed few days later to say she had received the item. She has still not paid for the item and is also ignoring my emails.. what do I do?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Naomi4

Why would you refund so quickly?

If she had opened a dispute it would have been at least a fortnight for the dispute process to go through.

And if you had a tracking number that proved delivery of the item to the buyer then you would have won that dispute.

You can't force her to re-pay you unfortunately. All you can do is tell her that you may file a dispute in the small claims court and see if that encourages her to pay.

You can also send her a money request via paypal with the cost she owes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Naomi4
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you It was depop I sold the item through and they said I had to refund within 7 days and I was going on holiday at the time so didn't want to just leave it. I have requested the payment but she has just ignored it. Suppose nothing I can do then. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.