Difficulties trying to get subsequent working capital cash advance after repaying first one

languagehub
Contributor
Contributor

I had a working capital cash advance which I paid off last week. Apparently you can apply for another one 3 days after paying off the previous one. It keeps saying I'm not eligible to apply although it's more than 3 days now. Has anyone had similar issues?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Inquesite
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Deb/ Phil,

The one thing that helped me was that after paying off the PPWC loan early, I paid £2k at the end, when I spoke with Paypal they actually refunded this payment to me and just re-opened my PPWC loan as if I had not paid it off... This was a life saver for us, like you I had plans for the new loan which was left in tatters when I couldn't get it, but because of getting the early repayment amount back I was able to do something else and its all worked out ok, but like you just not in the speed it could have done...

Good luck to you guys.

Login to Me Too

cardiobeats
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Inquesite,

Many Thanks for sharing this information with us, 

This is an option that could help us, and we will speak to paypal tomorrow,

as we too paid of just short of 1k as a final payment, and this could help us alot if they were to do this for us, 

it would pay for at least the new computer, and the rest we can save and buy. 

Thank You 

Login to Me Too

tallybella
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Inquesite, 

We are exactly the same as you - last loan paid off in Sept/Oct (they refunded the lump sum we paid off and reopened the loan too) and have been getting DLGJ0260 error codes up .. gave up trying and today thought I would try - it went through the business information and application and then error code DLGJ0306 - spoke to PayPal WC team and they say there is no issue with the account and it is computer generated which they are trying to over ride but to keep trying.. if you would let us know if / when you are successful that would be much appreciated. 

Many thanks 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.