Account Limited!!

Lturner1999
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I was just wondering if anyone has had the same issue as me and help me in any way. I opened my PayPal account to start selling items on eBay I did this but soon after PayPal required me to verify personal identity and business details. Well, for a start I am not a business so I don’t have any business information to submit, but I have just stated that in the box where it says business details. Also I submitted my ID documents well over two weeks ago and they still haven’t been reviewed. Why is this? Has this happened to anyone else?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lturner1999

May take a few weeks to review, dependent on how busy they are i guess.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bone88
Contributor
Contributor

Once you’ve provided all of the information we requested, we’ll review it and respond to you within 2 working days.

A few weeks is not good enough!

It would be nice to get some sort of response from Paypal that they received the personal ID information you have sent them, just so you know some thing is being done, so your not just waiting and wondering!

I've used paypal since 2002 and used with no problems, tho this past month sold a lot on ebay as having a clear out. They limited my account two days ago and i sent them copys of a utility bill and my driver licence to verify my ID .

I have received no response and will phone them tomorrow.

Looking at various threads online i'm guessing i've hit some sort of limit, again it would be nice to get an official response!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.