A problem with lifting Limitations

CjauraSports
Contributor
Contributor

Having problems lifting a 'Limitation' on my account.

I have repeatedly been through the 'Confirm Identity' 'Personal Details' 'Proof of Identity' and 'Proof of Address' stages and then when I get to a last seperate stage 'Confirm Bank Account or Card' it takes me to the Wallet where I can see the linked bank account and no clear options or directions on how I should confirm the account.

There is only one account linked and no cards already linked but when I try and Add one of the cards associated with the account (its a shared Business account so multiple cards exist) it tells me it cant link that card to paypal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jaydina
New Community Member
When it takes you to your wallet, and you can see the bank account in question, select the account, and you will be taken to a page with all details regarding the back and underneath the image there should be a link that says something about confirming account, or direct debit instructions, or similar. Select this li k and follow the onscreen instructions. If your still in doubt or not sure what to do Still, let me know and I will give you a proper walkthrough...i will just have to do it again on myself with a new bank to remind me. But that's cool x
Login to Me Too

CjauraSports
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I can select the account but all that comes up after that is the same overview that I see in the thumbnail and just one option which is to remove the selected account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.