Refunded – Withdraw To Bank Account??

NghiaLe
Contributor
Contributor

i withdraw my money on Nov 6, then i check back on the 9th and see that my with draw have been added back to my paypal, with out any explanation and no email asking if i made the call first, only the "Refunded – Withdraw to bank account" i did not issue the refund i need the money more than ever and paypal is **bleep** me over, no email explaining why the refund was made without my consent, no refund for the money i paid to withdraw, i basicly paid for NOTHING! and now today i'm withdrawing all of my money again! paying a second time.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

VanHuan
Contributor
Contributor
The money was refunded to Paypal. I contacted my bank. They say that Paypal and Citibank are responsible for that. I have suffered losses due to exchange rate differences and fees when my money has been returned my Paypal's account. I have sent a message to Paypal but have not received a reply yet. Vietcombank's customer service department said that from October 31st to November 7th, there were many cases in Vietnam that had similar problems.
Login to Me Too

NghiaLe
Contributor
Contributor

cam on anh/chi, nhu the nay e lo qua, e vua moi rut het tien ve, ko biet co bi sao ko, neu paypal replay lai a/c som thi lam on nhan giup e nha, e cung da gui ms nhung lau qua van chua thay gi.

Login to Me Too

VanHuan
Contributor
Contributor
Mình còn hơn 600$ chưa dám withdraw lại bị refund lại lỗ tiền tỷ giá, mất phí. Bạn withdraw lại mà thành công nhớ nói mình biết nhé để mình cũng rút luôn! Bị trả lại tiền về Paypal nó ảnh hưởng cuộc sống mình quá trời. Tiền lương đưa vợ hết rồi chờ khoảng tiền này mà nó lại bị refund bực quá. Có gì liên lạc nhé bạn. Cám ơn bạn!
Login to Me Too

NghiaLe
Contributor
Contributor

vang e cam on a, khi nao co tin e xe bao anh, e rut tien tu hom mung 9, chac ngay mai hoac ngay kia la co tin a ah`, cam on anh nhieu a.

Login to Me Too

NghiaLe
Contributor
Contributor

Hi a, e vua nhan dc tin nhan vietcombank xong, paypal gui tien lai dc nhu bt roi a ah, mong a doc dc ms nay som 🙂

Login to Me Too

VanHuan
Contributor
Contributor

Mình viết email phản ánh đến Paypal về việc bị trả tiền lui dẫn đến mất tiền phí và tiền chênh lệch tỷ giá. Thế là Paypal nó cho mình thêm 15$ để bồi thường.
Bạn thử viết email khiếu nại thử xem 🙂 Minh withdraw vào sáng nay rồi, còn 15$ bồi thường vẫn nằm ở đấy 😄
Good luck!

Login to Me Too

nguyenq
Contributor
Contributor

Các bạn nhận được tiền rồi à, hix mình rút từ 3/11 đến giờ nó kêu trả refund lại mà vẫn chưa nhận được, chả biết tiền mình đi đâu về đâu rồi.

Login to Me Too

Thangvip9x

Tại sao số dư của mình lại là 0 nhỉ, trong khi đó mình mới được refund tiền, mình không hiểu

Login to Me Too

Huy-Nguyen
Contributor
Contributor

Chao Huan,Huy email Cho PayPal toan nhan tra Loi tu Dong huong dan cach su dung PayPal Ko?Huy muon hoi PayPal la Sao Huy van Ko transfer money from PayPal account to bank account.Cam on Huan nhieu

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.