Wish and Geek

moon828
New Community Member

I have been dealing with Geek and  Wish on line stores for a few years now and the last 2 orders I placed were canceled and my payment refunded without any reason. I found that Geek and Wish are both run by the same company. Now when I go to either site, I am blocked by a notice that I cannot proceed until I provide them with a screen shot of my bank statement proving any prior purchases. When contacted, they replied back saying they are unable to remove the block with no further explanation. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem? Something purchased and paid for by Paypal should be good. I think it is wrong, if not illegal for them to request any information regarding my bank statement. Poor customer service at its best. I am not sure how, but I would like to see Paypal investigate this. It has always been that if any on line.purchases preferred Paypal and accepted the payment, then there was no problems. Please help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.