What is truly handmade?

leiastark
Contributor
Contributor
I brought a handmade cream from Etsy. Instead I got a cream I can get off amazon for £7.95. He resells cream on Etsy and passes it as homemade. He charged 5x the price too. He says he adds extra ingredients to it. Which are not labelled on the bottle. This exact bottle I received as a gift from Amazon prime. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00OUX9GBW/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8 The original description of the cream I thought I was getting. Overview Handmade item Made to order Ships worldwide from United Kingdom Favorited by: 113 people Battles pimples and lights up flawed skin naturally. Ultralight skin cream vanishes into your skin and its dynamic fixings like turmeric and sandalwood oil re-establishes the skin glow. The normal utilization of this cream brings about delicate, supple and spotless skin. Being immaculate and common, with all the magnificent characteristics of turmeric and sandalwood oil, Ultralight Cream gives the skin a radiance that insignificant beauty care products can't hold a light to. It likewise shields the skin from bright Rays of the sun and keeps up the first shading of colours of your skin. Key Benefits • Shields skin from skin break out, pimples, imperfections and other skin issues. • Helps, lights up uneven skin tone. • Germ-free properties recuperate and cure minor consumes, cuts and wounds. • BEST DARK KNUCKLE TREATMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RESULTS • Home grown skin cream produced using immaculate sandalwood oil and turmeric. • BEST FOR DARK SPOTS, BEST FOR SCARS CLEARING, • BRIGHTENS AND LIGHT IN 2 DAYS, • CLEARS OFF DEAD SKINS, NO PHYSICAL PEEL! Key fixings: We have joined the integrity of Body Bloom Skin Care which is said to keep the entrance of ultra violet beams of the sun into the skin and in this manner keeps up the first shade of the colour of the skin. Fixings: Extract of Turmeric 16% w/w, Sandalwood Oil 0,5% w/w, Excipients q.s. (in a non-oily base) Am I wrong to be upset, to feel misled and lied too? I truly felt I was buying a high quality, made to order, handmade and one of a kind product.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.