Sincere question

graydd
Contributor
Contributor

Is it true that Pay Pal is going to target "conservatives" using the Anti defamation leagues recommendations on who should have an account based on purchases made?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jiminsd
Contributor
Contributor

I heard they were going to use the Southern Poverty Law Institute.  I am a conservative Christian but I do not push my beliefs on people I am openly practicing my beliefs.  I am also a veteran and a very patriotic flag waver.

Login to Me Too

graydd
Contributor
Contributor

The reason I was asking was that I just saw that they had plans to do just that on the news a couple of nights ago. I know pay pal is a world wide organization so if you are going to tell me how little you care about this subject or that its not YOUR country... just save it. I don't care that you don't care. However if you are looking for a real answer from a legitimate representative from pay pal I would love to hear your take. If it is true I do not want to do business with a company that acts politically. If it is not true I would like to know so I can buy more stuff with it on ebay ...that is all. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.