Need feedback from someone else on here that might have run into the same issue as I have........

DEZIDOO
Contributor
Contributor

I recently in NOV 2020 had the 911 system write me a letter and told me after 18 yrs living in my house, that they had to give me a whole new number and name of Street all the rest stayed the same. Whenever anyone tries to send me something I order from ebay, and it goes Fedex.......they can't find me, don't know if it is their GPS is not updated or what? I have tried to reach out to Fedex only to have them tell me the only way they can help is to drop it off to the nearest place to me, but they don't know where I am so how can they know NEAR me is really close or not.....but I have to go pick it up every single time.....UPS and USPS can find me and deliver NO PROBLEM. I am beside myself, don't know what the heck to do, I even put c/o my post office in my town because they can find me! LOLOL going insane, HELP ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREAT!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.