Disputes and Limitations

BRombough
Contributor
Contributor

Going in circles with PayPal, they say I violated their Terms and Conditions, I have asked how I violated them but they won't tell me. They are Holding my funds and will not release them until I provide them with information on a violation I know nothing about. I can't go through the Resolution process, they blocked me, I can't contact Customer Service, they blocked that too. Does anyone have ANY idea what I should do they have just over $4,000.00 of my money and I haven't been able to resolve this, since May 2020,  Do I Need a Lawyer?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ashraf9
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem PayPal asked me for verification and I provided them with all the documents but they blocked my account and I can not further use the account, well fine with that bht PayPal is holding 850 Euro in the account, they emailed me that the funds will be on hold for 6 months and more than 8 months have passed but still I can't transfer my funds! no response from PayPal and there is no chat option to talk to them! I tried calling them but the person speaks italain and I don't know Italain. They said they would call me back and the person will talk in English but still no call.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.