Costumers Service experience under Covid-19.

5Minwait
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve found that it’s best not to get upset with the message board wait times or the difficulty in properly articulating the issues you are experiencing with you account or software. It’s best to be pationet till they give up and call. If the message board tells you that you will get an agent in 5 or 6 mins and 30, 40 minutes later your still waiting and going cross eyed looking at the screen ; dont break your phone . Just get a beer and remember,, It could be like yesterday at work ,standing with some guy that sick and may infect you with a deadly pathogen . Nope not today, I won’t have to think about that till tomorrow because I’m essential. Bottom line theirs worse things then pay pal customer service, and know that because pay pal can justify reducing staff so that can profit the company and give there employees a 600 dollar weekly incentive to not to complain about low income , hell thats brilliance. That’s the kinda folk I want handle my money because I know they go the extra mile for the almighty dollar and that should make you rest easy.🥳

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

elsamari
Contributor
Contributor

My attitude is a little different.  I'm on day 69 not receiving my item, day 27 since opening my dispute, day 24 since escalating to claim.  22 days ago, seller finally sent Royal Mail Tracking information to PayPal saying my item left China 25 days before that!  PayPal says "Have you received this item?" and "We'll get back to you soon..."  It took took three weeks for me to notice PayPal was just pushing back the estimated decision date!  I have now sent emails (no response), messages (no response) and finally found the phone number which said because of Covid-19 they have limited staff and "can't transfer you to an agent at this time."

I am all in, no more bets.  Just wondering should I break discipline and try to browbeat the seller directly?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.