Alternatives to Paypal

KatFox73
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there - I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the awful customer experience from Paypal - the rabbit hole of chatbots and emails that clearly protect paypal and not the seller. Who is the best alternative provide to paypal in your opinion? thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MrE1001
Contributor
Contributor

I have been looking into that. I have purchased a cryptocurrency cold storage wallet with blutooth, a wallet application for my tablet, and a Yubikey. There are payment systems like Bitpay that will convert many currencies to pay your bill. Bitpay has Visa cards too. PayPal upset me too. It seems to me if I avoid places that accept only PayPal, I will be far less likely to get scammed. I appreciate the times PayPal protected me from bad people but those bad people always had a PayPal button. After the bad people tried to rip me off they still had a PayPal button. PayPal also appears to want total control and dominance over your banking. The cold storage wallets and bitcoin will help solve that problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.