Intento de Fraude utilizando el nombre de PayPal

YunueenO
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Intentaron hacerme fraude en nombre de PayPal con ésta cuenta apocrifa (por alguna razón paypal no me permitió pegar la dirección de correo de la cuenta)

De una venta que estoy haciendo, según ellos me enviaron un depósito a mi cuenta por $6,500 mx pesos mas $5,000 para costos de envío que debía depositar a una cuenta de western union para que se descongelara el depósito hecho a paypal.

Obviamente no hice ningún pago, pero, he estado recibiendo diferentes correos donde se me amenaza con proceder legalmente si no les hago la transferencia de los $5,000

Login to Me Too
1 RESPUESTA 1

evallgar
Miembro
Miembro

This is an email that I got from .co.uk

HTML has been disables as per PayPal forum policies.

Dear valued PayPal member,

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

March 31, 2015: We would like to ensure that your account was not accessed by an unauthorized third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.

Case ID Number: PP-072-658-482

To help us with this and to see what you can and can't do with your account until the issue is resolved, log in to your account by clicking on the link below and follow the required steps.

Thank you for using PayPal!,

PayPal Account Review Department

PayPal Email ID PP522

BEGIN FOOTER TABLE

Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority as an electronic money institution. PayPal FSA Register Number: 226056.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.