I bought a paraiba tourmaline ring but it was not.

Grace4-4-3
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a paraiba tourmaline ring but it was not. I contacted the seller  in August 2010, he said he would send me the replacement , so I got the fake ring back. I waited and waited but still haven't received the replacement.

When I mailed in November, the seller had changed the mail address.

I serched the shop and mailed, he said a kind of an execuse but he said he would send.

I waited and waited, and when I mailed him 3 days ago, I found that he had changed the mail address again.

I did the same thing, and contacted him, he did the same execuse.

I had bought some paraiba tourmaline rings from him before, recently I found they were fake too.

He is vicious. What can I do?

Can't we expel such a vicious seller?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

theburgers3

First of all where did you buy them from him? And obviously you have been scammed changing address? That is a sure fire, that he is a scam artist. If you bought it off of ebay your covered under their policies but if not, you can go to the police and file a report, as long as you have receipts and address emails ect. you can file a report with the police, and I would sue him if you have any kind of contact information.

Login to Me Too

Grace4-4-3
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your kind reply.

I mean I won the biddings on eBay. He is still doing the same business on eBay, so I'll be able to send him mails even though he changes the mail address again.

I still have all the mails from him, receipts, even the wrapping envelops.

The ring was described 14K yellow gold but no gold was included.

Many people could have got the fake jewelry from him.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.