<removed> unauthorized transactions

Alma96
Colaborador
Colaborador

Has anyone else experienced any unauthorized transactions to  <removed> through paypal, although the transaction does not show up on paypal, but on your bank account?

If you have, how did paypal solve this problem for you?

And is this something paypal actually can solve, if the transaction does not show up on your paypal page?

I sent a message about this, but I can't use the dispute function, since the transaction is not on my page.

Login to Me Too
1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas
Solved

kernowlass
Estimado asesor
Estimado asesor

@Alma96

If you bought something online via a card then of course it would not show in your paypal account.

However that seller may have processed that transaction using their paypal 'card reader' so paypal would show on your bank statement.

If you need to raise a dispute for that transaction then you can do is via your card issuer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Ver solución en mensaje publicado original

Login to Me Too
7 RESPUESTAS 7
Solved

kernowlass
Estimado asesor
Estimado asesor

@Alma96

If you bought something online via a card then of course it would not show in your paypal account.

However that seller may have processed that transaction using their paypal 'card reader' so paypal would show on your bank statement.

If you need to raise a dispute for that transaction then you can do is via your card issuer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jayz14
Colaborador
Colaborador
Hi somebody has used my bank card & details for something i certainly didnt apply for yet its taken the money and gave it to you? How do i cancel it? And get money back?
Login to Me Too

Jayz14
Colaborador
Colaborador
Re: 35314369001 Hi somebody has used my bank card & details for something i certainly didnt apply for yet its taken the money and gave it to you? How do i cancel it? And get money back?
Login to Me Too

Jayz14
Colaborador
Colaborador
Sorry hun im not really good at using this paypal or that the money was taken from my bank for ebay to a man called Chrisy lives in dundee at mossgiel cresent or street.. I dont use these apps so im clueless of who or where to send emails etc xx
Login to Me Too

constantine1978
Colaborador
Colaborador

hello

i had 3 unknown transactions from this 35314369001 and i don't know who is.

what did you do about that?

do you know who is?

thank you

Login to Me Too

Anniealvarado03
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
Same issue here. Got a charge of $1786.50 Mexican pesos
Login to Me Too

eugeniu29
Miembro
Miembro

I had same problem.
Unauthorised transaction for 184,28 €.

From PAYPAL *ISPLICENSEC. (35314369001)

And there is no transaction for this amount in my paypal account.

I have never used the card before, it was added to paypal to use it in paypal.

So from what I see paypal have a security problem.

Solution:

Requested a chargeback, and removed all my cards from paypal... bye bye paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.