ppelce "at" paypal.co.uk ignoramuses - UK Customer relations management contact anyone ?

Temp20211223dy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone here knows the direct numbers / email to a UK customer relationships management employee ? Before i have to start makiing phone calls and investigating further.

Ive had back and forth with the above mail address for a couple of months now, and its not even that i cant sort my problem out - it doesnt get that far, they just dont even seem to read my mails, i make a very clear point in my emai la and ask for responses to 4 distint points - they ignore them everytime and i dont know why they wont try to help me resolve the issue,

It is quite serious as there are implications of fraud which their information could clear up, my next step will be trading stadards or even law enforcement but hoped i could speak with someone that willactually answer my questions first

its is appaling and ridiculous that they wont even respond to my points, all i get is a useless emaildisclaimer and cut and paste from online user guides.

I have been a customer for many years, well over 10 and treated like this is a joke.

Currently this dispute is stopping me from selling on ebay, does any one know how to setup an auction without paypal as a payment method ? seems this cannot be done which is also a joke.

Thanks in advance for any information

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Why don't you phone them  instead to sort things??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20211223dy
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for reply, I probably will in morning but from experience you never get anywhere on the phone and have to spend so much time explaining situation to so many people that can't help then you need to get every thing in writing any way so from experience best to get email of authority person and let them have all copies of case history.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.