Unauthorised payments

emmie_lou666
Can I ask, whilst I've looked through the concerns of people having unauthorised payment from a Microsoft billing account why hasn't PayPal done anything about this... I have had 5 payments all come out, all which I have disputed and had nothing back from PayPal, no explanation no nothing. I'm really disappointed seeing as it is such a big company. Infact I think it's disgusting that you sign up on the premise your money is save and as soon as there is a fraudulent claim the company goes very quiet. As for the lack of customer service I wonder why when it is so easy for unauthorised money to go out and it is happening to so many people why there isn't more of an uproar about this.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@emmie_lou666

A lot of the unauthorised disputes turn out to be not unauthorised as they are scheduled payments that they had not realised they had set up in here  >>

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > and under "manage upcoming payments" top left of page second option down is pre-approved payments.

Not saying yours was in that category but a lot of folks found out it was from posts on here.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.