Repeat payment? Help me please

Jord12
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase on the 29th of March for something that cost £18. It all went well got my receipt in an email shortly after and thought nothing of it just like any other payment. I got 2 email's today saying I have insufficient funds in my bank account to pay for the £18, but didn't I already pay it on the 29th of march when I had the funds? Why is it trying to take the money from me now? Does it usually take this long to take a payment? I pay for everything through my bank account. Is this a mistake on your part or mine? Please help.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

When you pay a seller it is never instant > paypal pay for you then start the process of uploading your funds to paypal from your funding source.

So it may not leave your funding source anything from 2 hours until a few days later.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jord12
Contributor
Contributor

It was like 10 days later. I put the money in my bank and the money has been taken from my bank account, the £18 but it still says negative £18 on my paypal account?

Login to Me Too

sirhugo
Contributor
Contributor

it may be that the direct debit instruction betwwen paypal and your bank has been cancelled. your in -18 pounds becasue paypal will have paid the amount for you and havent got the 18 pounds from you. if you remove your bank then re add it, it will set up a new direct debit.

Login to Me Too

Rajijgoon
Contributor
Contributor
SIr repeat payment help me. My total refund payment collection help me. And please quickly my payment release. Because my mother very illness. Money problem my mother diagnosis stop. Please request sir Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.