problem with buyer & accusations she is accusing me of

Cristis0
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, I have never dealt with this. I sold a new pair of Uggs on e-bay. I stated they were new with defects and NWOB. I never should have done this because I, myself have bought fake Uggs. Eitherway, this is what happened. The buyer bought them and now is accusing me that they are fake. She also says their are stains all over them which is a lie. She opened up a claim stating the were fake. I offered her a refund the second she complained. She claims she opened a claim because "some one like me would probably stiff her". She has been so cruel in her e-mails. She cant prove they are fake anymore than I can prove they are real. I have told her over and over to return for a refund. Then she told me to sell them to her for $50.00 and everything will be fine. I told her no because they are real and just to please send them back. She is still sending me mean hateful e-mails. I wont lie, I finally snapped and pretty much told her where to go.(I know that wont help my case) but this was after her 10 mean e-mails calling me names and all kinds of stuff. I disputed to pay pal and said they were not fake and they were an item as described. I am so upset! Does any one know how pay pal may handle it? She has no proof and she refuses to send them back and is un happy. Right now she is just waiting for the dispute process. Obiously pay pal froze the refund money in my account. Will the fact that she has resorted to name calling help me? I am convinced that this lady just wants to keep the boots for $50.00 when they were $125.00. It is strange because she has a perfect feedback score and I do as well. I dont feel this lady deserves a refund. Does any one have any experiance with refunds? I know about the buyer protection policy, but what if she is lying? E-bay did tell me I had very good pictures so she really cant get me for stains. She has accused me of fraud and that really has me scared. I cant prove they are real because they were a gift from my husband and we are sperated. Well, I told her this and she wrote back that my husband is an **bleep**. Please help, I am so mad. She does not deserve a refund!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.