What did you do with my money...

temp_03092011
Contributor
Contributor

I added money to my account. It was withdrawn from my bank on 03/04/2011. It is not showing on my paypal account. Where is my money? I expect this to be fixed immediately, as in now!

I am a manager with an online company, was just discussing using pay pal on our site, that will never ever ever happen. Pay Pal is a joke. I will be telling EVERYONE to never use paypal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Knocturnal
Contributor
Contributor

While your bank has shown the transaction has taken place, the bank has not sent the money to paypal to add to the account.  The bank does that as a formality for you to show for your records.  It can take up to 24-48 hours before paypal even gets any of those funds.

Login to Me Too

temp_03092011
Contributor
Contributor

@Knocturnal wrote:

While your bank has shown the transaction has taken place, the bank has not sent the money to paypal to add to the account.  The bank does that as a formality for you to show for your records.  It can take up to 24-48 hours before paypal even gets any of those funds.

That's funny, in any other dealings it's instantaneous. You know because it's electronic, it's not being sent physically. I do all my finances online, and paypal is the only place I've found that is inbreed in it's thinking. They want you to use credit cards because they get a kick back. It doesn't really take as long as they say it takes to get your money. Financial institutions don't even make you wait with electronic movement because it's automated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.