Open Case Unauthorized Purchased by buyer

kiffleo

I sold on ebay an item $155 to this buyer.  Two weeks before 6 months period Paypal informed me they put the payment of $155 on hold because buyer claimed unauthorized purchased.  I provided PP with USPS Tracking No. and on that still said package Delivered. Two weeks later PP contacted me again and it was after 6 months period, Paypal ask for proof of delivery. USPS Tracking No.information were all gone after 6 months.  They don't keep record after a certain periods. So there is no way I can proof it.  But when PP first ask me to provide a Tracking No. and yes I personally check on it and was printed the item was delivered more than 5 months ago.

I emailed the buyer's many times but got no reply.  How good and experienced Con buyer's he is. I don't know why Paypal did  not check the package has been delivered when I provided them the Tracking No. the first time then waited 2 weeks later I have no case. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.