I need help. Returned item and received no money

Shurlee
Contributor
Contributor

I used my Paypal account to pay for a 8 Channeled powered mixer from GTD audio  . Received the mixer very fast , my husband and I tried it ( we sing Gospel music in Assisted Living homes thru out Michigan) the mixer was poor quaility . Went into Paypal and contacted seller thru a dispute , ask for refund . Seller denied refund , said for me to sent back. I sent back and confirmation showed it was excepted. Contact seller thru Paypal 2 more time , no responce. Eclated from dispute to claim. Paypal says they closed it because I did receive item , not their problem. WHAT can I do.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You should've filed a SNAD complaint and not sent it back to the buyer until PayPal told you to do so, it sounds like you filed INR

Login to Me Too

Shurlee
Contributor
Contributor

Are you saying I messed up ? I've now tried to contact company and no reply and i tried to go in and review my order with the company and it says no orders placed.  When i ordered this item I wasn't worried because I thought paying with Paypal I'd be protected.

Login to Me Too

Shurlee
Contributor
Contributor

I guess I did file a SNAD in dispute and the seller told me to return item and I did , then they wouldn't reply after I returned it so then I tried to essalate to a claim and Paypal said sorry and dropped it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.