Biggest Bunch of Thieves I've ever had to deal with

Very_Annoyed
New Community Member

Somebody has sent me money, if they'd asked I would have done a Western Union transfer, unfortunately over paypal.

It has been a never ending request for more personal information, credit card details, bank accounts the lot, none of which I would care to share on the net. (I actually know how insecure it is, working in electronic fund transfers for banks, I personnaly would NEVER do it).

meantime paypal have my money which they can invest on the short term money markets and everytime I try and complain or try and get my money back they stall or ask for more details, please give us this, please give us that, please wait 5 days. It's as close to legalised fraud that you can get without running Enron.

I wish that I had NEVER been embroiled in your sordid little company. But I want my money back from you, so I have to keep on going with no evidence you will expunge my details when I am finished.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.