zoolleur.com

BillD7
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have any experience with zoolleur.com?  Some prices on name brand items seem too good to be true.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Proshooter1
New Community Member
I bought an electric rocket lamp and received a small LEGO-style rocket toy. I filed an dispute. Now, I just randomly received a mask from this company for some unknown reason.
Login to Me Too

Dmoore420
Contributor
Contributor

I got a sponge instead of a Nintendo switch. Now I can’t stop laughing maybe you can float in your earbud case. I’m sorry I know it’s not funny but I wasn’t expecting a sponge either

Login to Me Too

alp039
New Community Member

I ordered a baby english bulldog and a baby husky dog that are supposedly realistic looking. What I got was a stuffed animal cat and a battery operated little dog that isn't a husky. NOTHING like the pictures. I've been fighting bk & forth w/them. First, they wanted me to keep items cuz shipping would be too costly to China and could be more than what I paid for the product. & if I would keep they would refund me $5. I paid $79.83 for the items. I kept saying No, I want a full refund & each time they kept raising the refund amount $8, $10, $20. But then if I still want a refund they will send me instructions and China addy to send the items back. Still fighting the good fight. We'll see what happens.

Login to Me Too

Dmoore420
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from Lamar.retrosure.com I ordered a Nintendo switch the first time they said it got delivered to a different address via tracking information, I got a refund for that one re-ordered another one and I received a $.25 sponge in the mail today for $113!!! Wow

Login to Me Too

Rus3
New Community Member

Yes, to everything I've read. I thought I was purchasing running shoes, on a 3 day flash sale on Facebook. and instead was sent the plastic case like a memory card might be shipped in. I CAN NOT GET PAYPAL to reply. Is any one having any luck with PayPal? Hope to Heaven above, others aren't scammed the way we were.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.