sold me over 1808 fake Maguire's hippeastrum.

Bachhop
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.ebay.com/usr/hippe_flowers777_celestialgardens?_trksid=p2047675.l2559I have encountered a huge problem from flower bulbs sellers in Australia.  They tricked me into selling more than 1000 fake Maguire's hippeastrum bulbs.  The amount is very large, over $ 51,000 Au.  I have complained to paypal and they resolved me to return it.7 claims that have to be closed because the Australian doesnot allowed to bring bulbs into their country . That I cannot do otherwise. I have some questions that need support: 1; As you know, flower bulbs may die on the way before sent to me, so how can I return all number of bulbs sellers sent to me?Bulbs are fresh ,They may be affected by long-term transportation. I can only return bulbs that alive and the seller pays me on the actual number she got back 2; When I return bulbs to the seller, if bulbs have been kept by the customs of the seller country, what will I do?How will Paypal handle it then? As I think, your rules are fair but in my case rules is not suitable , it is seem unreasonable ,i bought bulbs are fresh .They may be affected by long-term transportation,. I hope Paypal can consider and modify them properly to protect the interests of buyers. It is very likely that this seller already knew that bulbs could not be shipped to their country, so the seller deliberately sent the wrong type of species I bought. If you apply the law Paypal have introduced to use with the fresh item I bought ,I think It's not fair to me. I really hope Paypal will reconsider and help me get back part of the money I was cheated by the seller. I always hope Paypal will resolve all based on actual conditions and conditions to protect buyers around the world. The sale of fraudulent goods should be eliminated in e-commerce. I have attached the seller's confirmation to replace me with the entire top application of 234 true bulbs, the correct species identification is included with the payment request. Attached 1 photo of tubers today I received, rot and dirty. With goods as fresh bulbs like that, how can I return to Australia by Customs policy. I hope Paypal will try again and help me get back to the fair because this seller has tricked me too much. Currently She have blocked me on facebook and don't handle anything anymore. They are sure that I will not be able to send return the bulbs, or be destroyed by Australian customs so they will never have to refund me . So she sell fake goods but she is not handled, this is a huge hole when paying via Paypal with items like fresh bulbs from Australia. Please help me,please !b5352a001949fe17a758.jpg

<rejected image>

<rejected image>

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bachhop 

You chose to import from Australia.

So all paypal is doing is as per their policy, to get a refund you have to return the item back to the seller.

If you can't do that for whatever reasons then that is unfortunate but not paypals fault, they don't choose your sellers.

If you funded that paypal payment via a credit card then maybe consider a chargeback via your card issuer?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bachhop
Contributor
Contributor

No i will try

Login to Me Too

Jcollin810
New Community Member

This lady is a fraud. It’s Diane [removed] and she now has a new eBay account called wildflower gardens. She’s scamming aussies and others every single day. She’s already scammed at least 3-500k worth of people’s money and is STILL doing it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.