shoe launch inc.

alfX666XXX
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered at shoe launch Inc. / Giftfamilyib for 119 $ mouth & nose masks with the Dragon Design shown in Facebook for myself and friends and got until today when have ordered in April ... NOTHING, order No. was 4631960273516, tracking No. LZ071367416CN, since 2 months in transit. Are they gangsters or will I get my order very very later?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alfX666XXX 

Another 1 of these maybe?

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Italia375
New Community Member

I ordered a comforter for my disabled daughter back in the beginning of June. 

Since then your company has sent me an email with an invalid tracking number because the tracking number states that the item was picked up in Hawthorne, CA on June 10,2020 and was in transit but couldn't tell me what carrier had my item.  You took the money from my Pay Pal account and never produced the item!!!!!  BEWARE this place is a scam and not even in the U.S.  I received an email from you stating that I will receive my item eventually....say what EVENTUALLY what kind of business is that stating that the person will receive the item that they ordered and paid for EVENTUALLY!!!!!!!!!

I tried to report them to BBB but BBB cannot even find the company because it is a SCAM!!!!!!!!! If you want your money stolen and never receive what you ordered make sure you order from OHHGEARS or Shoelaunch Inc.  Absolutely disgusting!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Beb63
New Community Member
Ordered in April, money was immediately taken from my account, then ghosted by the “company “. Definitely a scam. BEWARE!!!
Login to Me Too

Colleen817
New Community Member
I ordered sneakers in the beginning of July. I was told I would receive them between 7 and 10 days and it is the middle of August and I have not received them. The only response back I get from the company is in auto-generated email and the tracking number they provided me is fake. I've tried taking it up with PayPal and have not had any success yet.
Login to Me Too

Andybeth
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pal is becoming BS also.

Login to Me Too

Andybeth
Contributor
Contributor

Shoe Launch has a U.S. address listed:  <removed>, DE 19709

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.