#sellerwantsmoneyback #refund #bankaccount #paypal #inkasso

Achp02
New Community Member
I bought an item online and paid it thru PayPal. Item arrived after 2 weeks with scratches on it, and incomplete. I message the seller didn't get any response. Then I open a PayPal case. I provided pictures and proofs that the item was damaged and incomplete. Seller didn't respond in the whole 3 months of period of time. In the end I won the case and PayPal refund my money.Paypal didn't aks me to return the item. Which cost 299 euro. Now after a month the seller send me a message and asking me to pay the item thru bank account if not I will get a letter from "Inkasso " collection company. I don't know what to do. In the end I message the seller and ask him to send me a link so I can pay again with my PayPal account. I didn't get any response anymore and now I'm afraid that I will receive a letter from a collection company. What should I do? I don't want to pay with bank account. Why he didn't accept the decision of PayPal? And why he runs after me after 4 months. Please help
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.