refunds

shookie
New Community Member

I ordered two suppose to have been battery operated pruners different orders sent back cause they were regular pruners. I got  my shipping back but do not understand why I didn't get my refund back for each was over 100 for both . they got their product back and got to keep the money why??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @shookie

Thanks for reaching Community Forum!

Did you open a dispute before sending the item back to the seller? Refund can only be initiated by a seller. PayPal can only reverse a payment in the event that you filed a dispute to us otherwise you will have to reach out with seller. If there's no dispute filed yet and seller refuse to issue refund you may still open a dispute using "Billing Issue: Credit not Processed" type of dispute in the resolution center. Here's how to file a dispute. If you filed a dispute already and it shows closed then you will need to contact customer service to appeal it.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.