"Ultimdeals' aka "Snechic" et al.

Ghadoli_64
Contributor
Contributor

I started a dispute in the Resolution Center in June and PayPal has been pretty good about keeping me updated. The only response "Newgistics" aka "Pix Media" aka "Ultimdeals" aka "Snechic" has provided is a tracking number that was supposedly created somewhere in Delaware (zip code 00000??) on May 4, 2020. I reached out to "Ultimdeals" a dozen or more times and always received the same generic "We will push the post to update your tracking info" or "Please be patient in these hard times" from a 'Claudia <removed>' (yeah, right) but upon checking with the USPS multiple times there is no tracking info to update because they NEVER took receipt of a package addressed to me from Ultimdeals. I admit I was stupid to get taken in by a Facebook ad but I truly thought that if a company with the great reputation PayPal has was working with "Ultimdeals" they must be legitimate, right? After doing the research I should have done BEFORE ordering anything from a company I've never heard of that advertises on Facebook (Facebook might want to look past the $$ signs before doing business with any scam companies like this. It doesn't reflect real well on them.) I found I am not alone. Anyway, lesson learned. I'm optimistic that PayPal will do right by me and reverse the $35.89 payment, in addition to refusing to lend their name and services to this scam company and others like it. I accept responsibility for not doing due diligence before shelling out my money but I did so based in large part on the reputation PayPal has as a legitimate, honest company.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

mvtperpetuel
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the same boat, went through the same ordeal with several emails with the same answers.

I started a dispute with paypal but did not get any answer yet. Hundreds of people were as naive as we were...

Hope to get my money back too, my other shoes are finished!

Login to Me Too

drpmkp
Contributor
Contributor

I also filed a dispute with Ultimdeals on a pair of shoes that was orderd from them. The shoes were ordered in April. Payment was made through Pix Media. Tracking number was provided by Newgistics. The tracking number always showed the parcel in the hands of a shipping partner that never gets to the U.S. Postal service. After several weeks of this I contacted Ultimdeals to request a refund. The support email reply was always from Claudia Dunn no matter what time it was or the day it way. I don't think Claudia Dunn was a real person. The answers always seems prescripted and the same. "We cannot issue a refund on merchandise in transit. We will push the post to update the information." Ultimdeals did not replay to the dispute within PayPal's thirty day investigation period. PayPal refunded my amount that was charged.

What gets me is that they are still doing business the same way. The name is now "UltimGirl" selling the same merchandise as "Ulimdeals" and "SneChic". Of course the support email is always answered by Claudia Dunn with the same prescripted replies to your requests. I don't know why they cannot be shutdown. PayPal should refuse to take any payments from customers through "Ultimdeals," "Pix Media," "Newgistics," "SneChic," "UltimGirl," and any other future aliases they come up with.

Login to Me Too

mvtperpetuel
Contributor
Contributor

Hars believe but I did receive my shoes few days ago! 

I ordered red 5 1/2 and received blue size 5 shoes but they do fit.

Still getting used to them but they're ok. I find the sole a bit stiff but I just walked 90 minutes on concrete and I fell fine. 

Login to Me Too

drpmkp
Contributor
Contributor

For your information the website store "Ultimgirl" can no longer can be found. It appears they changed their name to "UltimGadget". Hang on to your money!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.