purchased a 100% virgin wool sweater that was ruined...

wasssolldas
Contributor
Contributor

...inside a washingmachine possibly dryer as well, no mention of it in the ad. opened a case and paypal decided that it wasn't damaged/product as described in the ad... please repeat the process with someone who knows what a sweater made out of 100% wool is and how it get's ruined if it's not washed properly. the seller only mentioned that the sweater is a bit on the smaller side. no mentioning of it being ruined/not being washed properly... somehow I am at fault? **bleep** paypal?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

wasssolldas
Contributor
Contributor

ok, so papypal doesn't give a crap? alright I won't either, there are other alternatives.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

wasssolldas
Contributor
Contributor

ok, so papypal doesn't give a crap? alright I won't either, there are other alternatives.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wasssolldas 

Paypal covers you for item received but not as described, so you bought a jumper and received a jumper so you got what was described.

As paypal never see the item in question then they do not get involved in the quality of the item.

However you can take your own legal action against the seller, do you have a small claims court in your country?

OR if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider a chargeback via your card issuer?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.