please help

Giani3
New Community Member

Has anyone ever experience purchasing a product online, tracking number of FED EX indicated DELIVERED, but you never received the package, no signature required...did you have a hard time disputing with PAYPAL for the refund?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Giani3. I'm sorry to hear you're having any difficulty with a purchase and with disputing the transaction. I hope the following information is helpful.

In a situation like this, PayPal would need a document from the shipper saying the address used by the seller doesn't match the address we gave them via the transaction details. They don't have to give you the address that was used, they only have to say the address used by the seller does not match your address. Once you have an official document from the shipper you can submit that to PayPal and we'll review the situation further.

After a dispute has been closed, the buyer or seller has up to 10 days to submit an appeal via the Resolution Center. If it's past 10 days or if that option isn't available in the Resolution Center for some reason, please get in touch with Customer Service by logging on to your account, clicking Contact at the bottom of any page and then selecting the topic that best fits your concern. You can also send a Private Message via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or you can send a Twitter DM to @AskPayPal.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.