paypal rip off

mick094m
Contributor
Contributor

As soon as I get all my money back from all my disputes, I will be closing my account as I am of the opinion that there is collusion between sellers and paypal, or can paypal explain the reason for the LONG time it takes to get my money back from the sellers that have STOLEN my money by fraudulent means ,i.e. by NOT delivering the goods I have paid for, therefore they have my money in their accounts for weeks, maybe months gaining interest waiting for a solution from paypal to get my money from their account back into mine, I am not holding my breath, paypal sucks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Phillip2356
I've ordered a item from EBay guest account .And I changed my mind and got an Email from PayPal saying I got the Refund credited to my account, from the buyer .And I checked my PayPal account .And I don't have my money or anything .The money has just vanished. Very strange .
Login to Me Too

mick094m
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL is VERY STRANGE when it comes to getting your money back.............DON'T USE PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.