let's all sue paypal

kmia305
New Community Member

hi guys, long story short, Chinese has broken into my account and overdraw it for over $700. Paypal acknowledged it was fraud in my account, restored my account after confirming my identity and now they want me to pay this money. I quite frankly don't give a rats you know what about paypal, i'm just happy the company is dying, I can see one leg up in the grave already, and I'm so happy that companies such as square creating a competition. But it's still the matter of principle, why is paypal bragging all over the world that we are protected against fraudulent and unauthorized transactions then come and stab in the back like this? I wanted to post this in the topic where you guys talking about lawsuit but paypal was shady even there and didn't allow me to post. Highly doubt they would let this post up, but I would love to take a legal action with anyone who has a similar situation.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DonWJr
Contributor
Contributor

it's pointless. i got bent over by paypal for $700 because an international buyer disputed 3rd party import charges. they sided with the buyer, and i lost $700 AND the item. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.