iphone x stolen

davidio1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i recently sold iphone x to somebody found out itwas blacklisted,anyway the buyer went to resolution center opened case and won so was told return phone and as soon as tracking notified paypal item delivered he would get his refund,fair enough but what happened then was sent parcel through posr with tracking which duly notified paypal and refunded the money.BUT what he did was instead of sending phone he sent a screen for iphone x and kept my phone.this tosser called me a thief and conman.Cost him £7.50 FOR IPHONE X thanks paypal who are not interestedthumbnail (3).jfifthumbnail (1).jfifthumbnail (2).jfifthumbnail (4).jfif

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@davidio1 

Well its one persons word against anothers isn't it so paypal make a judgment call.

That does not stop you taking legal action of your own against the buyer if you think you have enough proof ie small claims court.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

davidio1
Contributor
Contributor
Why is it one word against another I have parcel postage tabs pics of wot was sent
Login to Me Too

davidio1
Contributor
Contributor
Why have I had no response from PayPal in 72hrs of trying to get in touch both online and phone
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.