help please

xdgdgdfgdgdg
Contributor
Contributor

bought something using paypal. site offers 10mins delivery of money back. delivery took 2 days. site wont ignore emails and wont offer money back. i open a case on paypal, i provide pictures of money back the site offer and the fact the item took 2 days to get to me. the case was closed and i lost. whats going on? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xdgdgdfgdgdg 

You can open a dispute on paypal for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described.

You are not however covered for 'it took longer than expected' to arrive.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

xdgdgdfgdgdg
Contributor
Contributor

i would class this as not described, the listing says delivered in 10mins or money back. since its something thats needed fast and didnt arrive i would say thats grounds for a refund.  or surely every vendor could list on any site delivery garentee in 30 secs or money back and just never stick to it. surely thats not legal ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xdgdgdfgdgdg 

Whats illegal and you can pursue legally via a lawyer is different to the limited protection that paypal offers.

They offer non receipt...you received it.

They offer not as described.....that means the ITEM is ''significantly'' other than as described which presumably was not the case.

Anything else is up to you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.