has anyone had deal with LYD Information Technology CO. LTD?

pitorico
New Community Member

I ordered some christmas items online with a company and this other company LYD Information Technology CO. LTD is charging my paypal acct.

Login to Me Too
77 REPLIES 77

Rondaf
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered matching family pajamas and I think I was scammed. I reached out to the email and they won't reply at all. Then when I went back to the website it has a new email contact so I emailed that as well. I spent almost $200 and no one will respond to my emails.
Login to Me Too

Rondaf
Contributor
Contributor
The website i ordered on was Superb Gift Shop but my PayPal receipt came from LYD Information Technology Ltd
Login to Me Too

Adk1
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve also experienced the same issue with Lyd...not getting any response. Their email addresses is <removed> (note misspelling of customer). I did get the item, and just trying to return for a refund, but I guess I’ll have to chalk this up to another learning experience 😕

Login to Me Too

bvbermudez
Contributor
Contributor
How long did it take for you to receive your order?
Login to Me Too

JMe08
Contributor
Contributor
I received my order the second week of January with the work Christmas spelled wrong. They offered a messily refund and told me I’d have to pay shipping back to China if I wanted to exchange the item.
Login to Me Too

cjmcbride0001
I believe LYD is a company in China based on product delivery and my numerous emails with them. I advised them that I would be reporting their company to the USA’s Better Business Bureau. That was before I ran across these PayPal entries. Folks, this is a grander scam and fraud against USA consumers and should be reported to the USA federal government who investigates international crimes. I’m just one person out of hundreds of millions who’s lost money to them. ordered the Calming Heat pad in November 2020. Finally in January 2021 I received an item which was a knock off version and lacked: 1) multiple massage options, 2) varying heat options, 3) the weight [as shown on TV commercials], and 4) the multiple auto-off options.
Login to Me Too

cjmcbride0001
Two months. And, I received a knock-off imitation version.
Login to Me Too

Dc48
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, ordered some "Barefoot Dreams" pajamas for my lovely wife. They arrived for Christmas but the label on the pajamas say Same Easy. Scam!
Login to Me Too

Dc48
Contributor
Contributor
I just received an email from PayPal stating that they would issue me a partial refund of $85 FOR AN ORDER OF $175! I ordered Barefoot dreams, the items I received, maybe $2 at a dollar store. Absolute junk scam! I denied the refund but it would have been nice to leave a comment.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.